March 6, 2012

THEESatisfaction - Enchantruss


Is it the fact that these ladies simply are being who they are instead of being see through why I gets down to their sound? Or is it just that they're dope! Dope they are indeed. Just a couple of months ago, I'd come to know of the Seattle, Wa duo known as THEESatisfaction. Comprised of Stasia Irons and Catherine Harris-White, the two caught my attention one night while listening to the Giles Peterson show. Can't recall the name of the song, but the hypnotic production and echoing harmonies froze me for just a min - long enough to allow their sound to penetrate my eardrums and add them to my list of artist to watch for. Their latest single to drop is "Enchantruss," another captivating experience in sound and lyrics that showcases the eccentric creativity these ladies posses. Dropping March, 27th on Sub Pop Records, their debut, awE naturalE is one you don't want to sleep on. 

blog comments powered by Disqus