March 14, 2012

K15 - Theme Music For A Pariah


Last week, K15 shot me the promo to his new Ep, "Theme Music For A Pariah." I would've had this up sooner, but I'd gotten thrown off with my children and several emails that had inundated my box since then. To be fair though, I gave it a good listen several times over the weekend and the project is a beat-head's thrill. From the mellow start of the title track it quickly takes off on some electronic/hip hop move ya body groove and keeps it going 'til the end. Loaded with some haunting and spacey sounds, intricate key workings and of course the drums for that knock, "Them Music For A Pariah" establishes K15's work as a producer to keep your eye on (if you're not already aware.) The digital format will release March 26th via the kind folks over at WotNot music. Until then, you can preview clips of the EP there.  Enjoy!

K15 - Beat Intoxication

blog comments powered by Disqus