February 2, 2012

Esperanza Spalding - Black Gold ft Algebra Blesset (Video)

A quick stroll through twitter and look what greatness I came across. "Black Gold" is the first single and official video from the 2011 Best New Artist Grammy Winner, Esperanza Spalding. Featuring Atlanta native, Algebra Blesset "Black Gold" explores the rich history of African culture and black pride. The two compliment each others voice so well, and as the first single this is a great look for Algebra as well. I love how the video begins, reminds me of how I am when talking to my two youngest. This is definitely an exciting time for Esperanza and for the many new fans she's welcomed since the Grammys. I'm looking forward to the upcoming album, Radio Music Society due out March 20th. I'd heard Q-tip produced the album, then I heard he did produce some tracks, but will they make it is another question. Let's hope they do. Either way, support it when it drops.
blog comments powered by Disqus