July 4, 2010

SLE Presents: Soundscape Radio!


A collection of tracks that held me down during my drive in the rain throughout Tampa.

Soundscape Radio Episode 4:

The Rainy Day Mix.

Intro/Commentary
The Jacksons - Heartbreak Hotel
Michelle Shaprow - Back Down to Earth
Awon - Her
Eric Lau - One
Si*Se - Donde Esta
Muneshine - Believe Me
Maria Bentley - Fallouthematics
Finale & Spier 1200 - Family Portrait
Cee-Lo - Is It
Muhsinah - That Day
I - Ced ft Coultrain - Love Meaning
Beatchild, Ebrahim & Tingsek- War Within
Bashiri Asad - I am 1
Goapele - Milk N Honey
Joy Dennis - He Awaits Me
Eric Roberson - Tale of Two (Tall Black Dude rmx)
Innosphere - Everlasting Love
Erykah Badu - Gone Baby Gone
D'Angelo - Devil's Pie
GZA ft. Inspetah Deck & D'Angelo - Cold World
Full Crate & Mar - I Said
Raheem DeVaughn - Believe
Me'Shell NdegeOcello - Love you Down

Get it on Podomatic
blog comments powered by Disqus