February 6, 2010

New Erykah Badu - Window Seat


I can't even begin to describe the feeling I got when I first heard this joint. For a brief second, I lost all sense of thought, then snapped back quickly as I noticed I was missing out. Ms. Badu drops the 1st official single from the highly anticipated New Amerykah pt.2: Return of The Ankh(3-30-10). Produced by James Poyser and Questlove, "Window Seat" is an chill type of vibe that allows you to mellow out and just escape for a moment. It's a blissful departure from the eclecticism of New Amerykah Part I: 4th World War, beautifully arranged for the ears who appreciate her subtle vibe better. I love her both ways. Give it a listen for yourself, and make sure to peep her website for another gem. Continue to support the works of talented artists.  

www.erykahbadu.com

Erykah Badu - Window Seat
blog comments powered by Disqus