November 18, 2009

I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman



I've been a fan of Canadian rapper/singer, k-os since I took a chance buying his debut Exit back in 2002. What I like about k-os is his ability to combine an assortment of musical genres as a backdrop to promote his conscious and positive lyrics. His music is mature and ever progressing, a contribution he can cite back to his Trinidadian upbringing by Jehovah Witness parents. In the video above he links up with fellow Canadian rapper, Saukrates and Nelly Furtado for the 3rd single off Yes!, his 4th album to date (which is finally being released in the states on November 17th). Give him a listen for yourself, and support good hip hop.

www.k-osmusic.com
www.myspace.com/kos

From Exit, for your listening pleasure.
k-os - Patience 
blog comments powered by Disqus