November 18, 2009

A Gift For You!


Unbeknownst to me, the incredibly talented one man band known as Zo! has been in my ears since 2003, but it wasn't until last summer when I truly got to know his name through the tribute album Zo! and Tigallo Love the 80's. His rendering of 80's classic such as "Africa," "Take On Me" and "I'm Only Human" had me reliving great moments of my high school years. Now he returns and gives to the fans a teaser to his upcoming full-length album, SunStorm dropping next summer on FE Music. Featured on the set are some of the best artists you may or may not have heard of (Sy Smith, Carlitta Durand, Yahzarah...) covering classic 70's and 80's cuts that you're sure to groove to. Enjoy


From Zo! - ...Just Visiting Too, for your listening pleasure.
Something Special ft. Yahzarah
blog comments powered by Disqus